At Genesis Healthcare Partners we exist to support, preserve, empower and enhance independent community-based physician practices.
Our multi-specialty organization is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of urologic conditions, digestive health issues and many cancers. With integrated offices located throughout Southern California, we provide access to cutting-edge technology and minimally invasive treatments.
With 27 independent physician practices throughout San Diego and the greater Los Angeles area, we are one of the largest multi-specialty organization in Southern California. Genesis Healthcare Partners offers competitive compensation, generous paid time off allowances, and a well-rounded benefits package to provide you and your family.
APPLICANT RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT LAWS:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING
Below are some extracts from interviews featured in our monthly Employee Spotlights. One of the questions we asked was: “What is your favorite part about working at Genesis?” Here is what they said:
- Centralized Billing Department with a team of specialized certified coders
- Participation in a Clinically Integrated Network
- PQRS and meaningful use experts
- Exceed industry A/R benchmarks
- Fully implemented and supported Electronic Health Record with easy, secure remote access from anywhere
- Dedicated IT support and training and Helpdesk Services
- Virus and Spam protection and Monitoring
- Computer hardware, installation, procurement, and maintenance
- Robust company-wide intranet for information sharing
- Centralized Purchasing – Cost saving features
- Centralized Accounts Payable Services
- Centralized Human Resources and Payroll Services
- Operational Oversight for each practice location
- Competitive Employee Benefit Package:
- Holidays and PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% company paid life and long term disability premiums for employees
Our employees nominate each other for Genesis GEM’s for Going the Extra Mile! We encourage all employees to inspire each other through their actions and to call each other out for Going the Extra Mile. We also encourage the nominations to relate to our company goals. These nominations are posted on our website to celebrate our employees’ efforts and thank them for being a GEM!
Improve Patient Satisfaction
Create ways to connect with patients, go the extra mile to make them feel welcome and cared for. Improve processes to increase administrative and clinical efficiencies for the most effective use of time. All employees working toward excellence in patient care including customer service, timely appointments, easy and timely scheduling, friendly and supportive staff, clean and welcoming environment that supports a quality experience. Our goal is to provide services to all of our patients that are beyond their expectations.
Develop a Culture of Working Together
Create ways to collaborate within the offices, divisions, clinics, with the entire company working as a team. Build our business by operating through collaboration, coordination, teamwork, mutual trust, respect, and dignity in every interaction among and between employees, patients, and physicians. Create value by working to comprehend how your efforts impact the entire company. Build brand recognition of Genesis Healthcare Partners at all levels and locations inside and outside of the company.