Dr. Ron Chitayat is accepting new patients!
Dr. Ron Chitayat received both his undergraduate and MD degree from Mcgill University in Montreal, Canada. He went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Staten Island Hospital as well as a Gastroenterology fellowship at Royal Victoria Hospital at McGill. Dr. Chitayat is an Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA and practices at the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. Previously, he served as the GI Director at West Hills Hospital from 2007-2013 and served as Chief of Staff at West Hills Hospital from 2012 through 2015. Prior to that, he served as Chief of Staff and Chief of Medicine at West Valley Hospital Medical Center. Additionally, he is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and the Southern California Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy)
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Online Video Visits
- Fellowship: Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal
- Residency: Staten Island Hospital
- MD: McGill University in Montreal, Canada
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Southern California Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology