Dr. Donald Miller has been in practice for 23 years. He attended the Medical College of Pennsylvania, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and received the Department of Medicine prize upon graduation. Dr. Miller went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Boston City Hospital at Boston University Medical Center. He returned to his hometown of Philadelphia, where he completed a fellowship in Gastroenterology at Temple University Hospital. As a Senior Gastroenterology fellowship, Dr. Miller was awarded first place in the Komarov Competition for Gastroenterology Research.
When not practicing gastroenterology, Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters, and their dog, Pilot.
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Disorders of Esophagus, stomach, intestines, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- Management of liver disease (viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis)/li>
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Online Video Visits
- Dr. Donald Miller is able to offer online tele-health services for patients who want to see or speak to the provider from the comfort of their home. Please contact our office at 805.484.7921 to schedule an appointment.
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)