If your insurance changes prior to or during your treatment course, the change can affect your coverage and benefits for treatment.
Notify the billing office at once before you make any insurance changes:
- If you become eligible for Medicare
- If you become hospitalized
- If you move to a Skilled Nursing Facility
- If you enroll in Hospice
- If you change Medical Groups or Health Plans
- Copays must be paid at the time of services.
- If you are responsible for Deductibles and/or Coinsurance, a payment arrangement for your estimated costs must be established prior to starting treatment.
- If you owe coinsurance or other amounts, a patient billing statement will be mailed monthly. You may also sign up for online e-statements and bill pay. Contact our billing office on how to receive e-statements.
- If you are unable to pay the amount due within 30 days, please contact the Billing Office to arrange a payment plan.
New charges are added daily to your account. You will be billed once a month after services receive final adjudication by your insurance plan.